Friday Night Sew In Recap

I accomplished a lot, but not much to show for it.

Spent the evening cutting gold/brown fabrics for patchwork prism quilt

I spent my night cutting fabric for my patchwork prism quilt. 23 equilateral triangles and 6 bottoms to be exact. 

But that is OK. Mostly, because earlier in the day I sewed 4 blocks for my sister-in-laws wedding quilt. Here is just the first one. They are a tricky little block, but they are getting easier as I make more. 

First block of Nikki and Paul's wedding quilt is done!

I also made something yesterday, but I can't show it yet because it is a present.

Signature small

Linking up to:

Handmade by Heidi

Comments

  1. Visiting from FNSI and they are beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FNSI. The wedding quilt block is gorgeous - now I can't wait to see the whole thing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A prism quilt sounds very cool! I've seen a few photos online and love them. Wish I had a equilateral ruler...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from FNSI - Thankyou very much for you comments on my FNSI, I'll be adding an update in the next couple days.
    I love the triangles, great colours, would love to see the finished product. I often find myself supprised by just how much work it takes before I can start quilting. Where's that magic wand when you need it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn