February Goals

Of course a new month calls for setting goals again. Funny thing about goals sometimes they are pretty hard to accomplish. I already posted about my January progress and lets just I didn't accomplish quite what I had set out to. So it is time to set some goals. I am still sticking to sticking to the setting a goal for one absolute finish and 2 smaller goals and still combining the post for the link ups I am participating in. Including a new to me one called monthly to do list. You will think with all of these link ups I would get something accomplished.

The goals for this month are going to be very similar to what I set last month

Last month I wanted to: 
1. Finish my zigzagged quilt - I took it from pieces to a quilt top, but haven't quilted it yet. 

2. Cut out my patchwork prism quilt - I cut out another color set. 

3. Finish my bee blocks - This I did accomplish. 

So this month my goals are: 

1. Quilt my zigzagged quilt. 

zigzagged quilt top completed

2. Finish everything for my Bees and Swaps. That will be a total of 4 blocks and 1 pretty little pouch. 

pretty little pouch swap round 6 in progress

3. Keep working out cutting out the patchwork prism quilt.

Linking up to:


Photobucket

Comments

  1. How are you planning to quilt your awesome zigzag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of projects going on. I love your zigzag quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made two different sized zig zags - that's brilliant. It is funny that your link is just above mine at Freshly Pieced because I linked to one of your tutorials in my post today! I had just been on your blog, went to link up and there you were!! Must be fate :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn