Wait! What? It is already December

I can not believe how quickly this year has seemed to go by. November speed by even quicker than most months. Let's take a quick look back at what I actually accomplished this month.

I finished all my bee blocks, the bubble block for Sacramento MQG, a Christmas stocking, and pretty little pouch.

November quilting-001

And somethings I made some progress on.

November quilting-002

So I made some hexis, started a leaders and enders project, and made some progress on my zig zagged quilt.

For having a 4 day weekend and a whole week off you would have thought I would have got more done. Darn getting sick for my 4 day weekend. Then my darling husband decided to stay home for my week off. Saying something like you haven't been feeling well recently and I really feel like I haven't been able to spend sometime with you. Which of course made my heart flutter and since he stayed home with me it meant I didn't get to spend my intended time in my sewing room. Oh well at least there is this month, which includes a week of winter break.

post signature

Linking up to

Lily's Quilts


Comments

  1. You had a lot of bee blocks and finished some lovely makes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme on your bee blocks! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn