Work in Progress Wednesday

Lot of process last week. I started and finished a quilt in 5 days. Of course it was a baby quilt.


This turned into this.



 I will be sharing all the details next week. After the new mama gets it in her hands.

I also checked out some books from the library.


We have already tried a couple recipes, but I am most excited about the second book down. I found lots that I would like to work on, now I just have to make it to a print shop to get them to enlarge the pattern.

I also have some fabric cutting to do for a commissioned quilt.. Hopefully I will get to it tonight!

post signature

Linking up to:WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. The sneak peeks of the baby quilt look adorable! I have that DS book, it's a good one. :) Happy cutting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn