A little bit late WIP Wednesday

I actually had some progress this week. I was able to get all my rows together in time to share at the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild meeting.

 

I was also able to add one of the two borders.

 

Additionally since I have been stuck on the couch and I have been sitting in waiting rooms for dr appointments or medical tests I have had a bit of time to work on my embroidery 101 block.

I am feeling better than last week, but still not great. At least I am getting slowly better. I really appreciate all the well wishes I have been getting from bloggyland people.

 

Linking up to: freshly peiced work in progress

Comments

  1. The diamond quilt looks lovely!

    Hope that you are on the mend soon! Thank goodness for some embroidery work to pass the time at all the appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the embroidery. I have been giving thought to giving a whack at using embroidery to embellish some of my quilts but I just haven't found the courage. This really inspires me to just go for it, so thank you. I hope you continue to feel better as we need our talented people at their best making lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery block looks great! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn