Summer Projects

Awwh... It is summer and I just got back from my first summer trip. So needless to say there was no progress this week. I have tons of photos of our trip to upload and share, but since the car is still packed and my husband is watching the Stanley Cup finals, GO KINGS!, there is no way I can share that with you now.

Instead, since this is WIP Wednesday, I thought I would share the projects I would like to finish this summer.

My UFOs I would like to finish this summer are:

1. Christmas Table Runner

Christmas Hexigon Runner

2. Geese in the Park

geese in the park

3. Kona Challenge
Kona Challenge

4. Full spectrum Quilt 

Blocks for AMH full spectrum quilt

5. Purse made from Amy Butler love fabric 

Wow that is a huge list. Luckily the first one just needs me to stitch down the hexagons and quilt it. The rest however, those are going to take a bit. Hopefully, I can finish them by the end of summer. I have about 8 weeks until the next school year, but I am working 3 of those weeks. I guess that really gives me about a week for each. Stay tuned to see how much I slack am able to finish this summer. 
post signature

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. I know I've said this before, but I covet your UFOs. Is that weird? Good luck knocking some of them out! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Get the table runner finished and you'll be away! The, if it was me, I'd picked the next closest one to being finished (the Kona Challenge?)! Then, if you get that done before the week you've allowed, you'll feel so much more confident about getting them all of the UFO pile! I love the fabric in the "Geese in the Park" quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Xmas hexies - I have a hexy project I need to finish too! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn