Good bye March, Hello April

I actually finished something in March and I am very happy about it. I finished my carnival quilt.

Carnival Quilt Top Finished

I am really glad that this is done. It took me so much longer than I thought it would. The blocks aren't very easy and then life also go in the way. However, it is now at its new home, Sew Katie Jean's, and Katie is very happy with it. If you ever want to go visit it just stop by her shop.

Anyhow, here is my March finish. Sorry for the not so great picture. It was raining. I used what I had.


Carnival Quilt Finished



Quilt Stats:
Name: Carnival Quilt
Size: 43' x 51'
Fabrics: Pinwheels, a layer cake - So Sophie by My Minds Eye for Riley Blake. Thin border, thimbleberries some reproduction print. Thick border, Riley Blake - Woodland Trails. '
Binding: Kona (not sure what one)
Pattern: Carnival by Jaybird Quilts
Quilting: Free Motion Quilted with large stippling
Completed: March 2012

post signature

Linking up to:

Lily's Quilts


Comments

  1. It turned out great, Jenniffier! So pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful (and very cozy in the chair!). I like the simple quilting that you did too. It really allows the pinwheels to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I *love* this quilt! Very fun blocks, and that blue border is my favoritest color of all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn