Work in Progress

Ha! That is a funny notion. I had planned on getting so much done this week, seeing as I have the week off, but instead I got sick. Not a little sick but really really sick. Fever, cough, sneeze, repeat. I have been on the couch since last Friday. I have mostly seen this little face, looking at me saying please get better.

Suzie helping me get better

Today, however, I felt a little better. So I got up and sewed for 30 minutes. I finished a few more of my carnival blocks.

Fabric to cut

Then took a minute to admire this pile of fabric, that so needs my attention.

Carnival progress continued

That is the whole extent of any progress I have made. Hoping to be better tomorrow. I would really like to accomplish something, anything, on my break.
post signature

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. isn't that the always the way it work. you plan to do so much in your time off and you get sick...i hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn