New Years goals

It is that time of year again to set your goals or resolutions. I took sometime yesterday and today and carefully thought about it and of course made them pretty. So, here we go.

 

Now that they are out there, I really should try to stick with them. You may notice some are the same from last year. Some worked, so I am sticking with them. Some I made little progress on, so I need to try again. Some will effect my blogging, such as the just create, capture life and maybe even the cook more. Some are just mottos for me to live by. And because of course this is my creative life here, some fit into more than one category.

This year, I am looking forward to participating in and sharing with you:



I would post the cute linky buttons but blogger is being odd right now. So just follow the links to check them out.

post signature



Comments