Work In Progress Week #6

So it has been my week off. You would think that would mean that I have had a lot of time to work on my projects. HA! Not, so much so. I have done a lot of shopping. I was going to make my sister-in-law travel bags for our cruise in April and work on cleaning up the house. However, finding just the right fabric didn't seemed to cause some difficulties and the bag... oh the bag. The bag is why I am up this late. Anyhow, on to the week in review. Sorry no new pictures, just too late!

Completed Projects:
Scrappy Bee block

New Projects:
A Twist on Tradition Bee Block (Still just looking at the fabric and directions for that one)
Paris Bag from hell

Ongoing Projects:
I am still working on the Posh Quilt. I have all the A blocks done and 1/2 of the B blocks. I worked on these during the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild sew day. I have new pictures, but they are on my camera and it is about midnight, so you will just have to wait.  



Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows
My mom gave me a new thimble for these. I also worked on them at the end of last week. I have less than two flowers to go.  
Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:
Halloween Quilt
Peace Purse

UFOs -
Scrappy Bear


This week's stats:
New projects2
Completed projects : 1
Currently in progress - 8

Linking up to

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Oh, bags can be tough! I'd love to get better at them but some of those patterns are pretty intimidating! Well, think of it as a learning experience. : )

    Can't wait to see your hexie projects! Thanks for linking up, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a busy week! Be sure to link up for Whoop Whoop Friday - there's goodies this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn