WIP #3 better late than never

So I totally fell alseep last night with out remember to do this. I thought about my WIP post and then I went to be. Sorry no pictures, I can't seem to load them right now.

Completed Projects:
China blue donkey


New Projects:
 No new projects this week. 


Ongoing Projects:


Peaceful Green Quilt


I have all the block sewn together now all I have to do is peice the top and quilt. My deadline is Feb 5. Can I make it? I sure hope so. I am using the pattern home coming from the book Simplify with Camille Roskelley.
Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows
I got a couple more done. I was carrying it around with me, but I took them out of my bag and forgot to put them back.


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:
Halloween Quilt
Peace Purse
Posh Quilt
 
UFOs -
Scrappy Bear - Nothing happened, plans failed by spending time with family.



This week's stats:
New projects 0
Completed projects : 1
Currently in progress - 7
Missed my chance to link up  :(

Comments