So I have decided to blog

Yep that is right. I decided to blog. Why? Well because I really enjoy reading other peoples' blogs and I am hoping that someone (anyone that is) will enjoy mine. Plus it is a new year. So why not!

I like being creative. I am creative, but haven't been for a long time. A long time ago I started this silly thing called college. Which didn't leave much time for being creative. Then I started this other silly thing called a job. I decided to become a teacher, which didn't leave much time to be creative for myself. I could be somewhat creative in the classroom, but was to tried to do any crafting, quilting, photography and such for myself. Ten years down the road and someone asked me what do I do for stress and for myself. That one stumped me. What did I do for me?

That was a good question. So I thought about it for a long, long time. Months really. Then one day I realized I used to like to quilt. So I started reading quilting blogs and quilting. All the sudden I was taking pictures of my quilts and putting them on flickr. Then I realized, I used to do creative things all the time and still do. I just hadn't been thinking about it. That brings us right back to why I am starting this blog. I have decided to be creative. I have decided to document it. I have decided to do lots of other things this year too. Just take a look.
There I have said it. It is out on the web. Now can I do it? How about you what have you decided to do this year?

Comments